Thursday, May 24, 2007

Laurence Gardner

Laurence GardnerWhen you have an extra hour +, any slight interest in physics (and metaphysics), and a penchant for thinking out of the box - I recommend viewing this video (link above).

I made my first batch of Ormus on the 16th of this month. I am in the middle of the process for the second batch - making more of it this time. If you want, I'll share how I did it.

You have to know what it is first and choose to experiment with it. I advise you to visit www.subtleenergies.com/ormus and read through the material. It was a bit dense going for me, but fortunately I am intuitive and absorbed the meaning without understanding the science.

I am healing my mind - which has been riddled with ADD.

I made batches of Ormus with Olive Oil and Sea Salt last year. Then, I drank Danae Harding's "Spirit of Life" water for a couple of months. I knew that I wouldn't invest large amounts of money again for a product that I could create very inexpensively. Just overcoming inertia and intimidation of the processing was all that was necessary.

I am now an alchemist too. Add that to my list of titles

No comments: