Thursday, October 15, 2009

Offsetting famine

I belong to this e-mail forum of thoughtful people because of some of my out-of-the-box thinking and activities in alchemy. It's never been about getting the philosopher's stone so that I can outlive my loved ones. My main interest in Ormus has been to alleviate my food and water shortage fears for this planet.

Ormus - an acronym for orbitally rearranged mono-atomic elements (aka ORMEs) is easy to make and has infinite benefits pertaining to feeding a civilization that is too dumbed down to realize how it is harming itself with funky farming practices and idiots in power.

I went to an Ormus conference in September in the foothills of the Appalachians in Northern Georgia. It was a gorgeous setting. These people are serious alchemists. I witnessed the process - plus, saw and sampled products. It was a very enlightening experience - to put it mildly.

I am thinking of ways to get some p.r. for Ormus; maybe contact some local farmers.

Barry Carter's vegetation is not the only documentation on how Ormus creates bigger yields of better tasting and more nutritious, disease and pest-resistant plants and trees. It is very awe-inspiriing that this man has taken the message of what the philosopher's stone is good for - and run with it.

Check out these links and see if you don't agree.http://www.subtleenergies.com/ormus/tw/moregreen.htm

No comments: