Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Saturn opposite Sun = No fun


The father of all restrictions is exerting structure, discipline, and hard work (I mean HARD work) upon me. I have so many limitations to having fun at this time, that my normally bouyant spirit is struggling to find light. I must have sighed about a hundred times at work yesterday. And at home.

The mate and I almost split up a few weeks ago. I found new digs, showed my house to a potential buyer, and got the boxes. On the day I was to get a key to my new place, and transfer papers from the kids' schools, I resigned myself to reconciling with Him.

We came that close once before. I was looking forward to my freedom from oppression, but it appears we are not finished loving each other as husband and wife. My single, best friend's life appeals to me big time. She answers to no one and does pretty much whatever she wants to do, when she wants to do it. That's what I was ordering.

Biding my time... which Saturn is the ruler of. My hard work is paying off, after all. Another of Saturn's lessons is that what you put out, returns to you. My efforts are being rewarded. If I could only remember that when the tedium kicks in and the many obstacles are thrown in my path, I'll be doing allright.

No comments: