Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I am thoughtful and deliberate before speaking.

That is an affirmation that I was given by another astrologer about 5 years ago when I told him that Mercury squares my Midheaven. In the astro-world that means I may sometimes say the wrong thing at the wrong time and to the wrong people - very much like putting my foot in my mouth. I don't get that saying. At least with a foot in my mouth, the words wouldn't hit their mark.

The reason I will be repeating that to myself today is because of my debut as a radio personality on Internet radio tonight at 7pm central time. www.outoftimeradio.com - Jupiter's Girl, of course.

Uranus rules the airwaves and he is hovering on my Mercury - which is the planet of communication in a person's chart. My Mercury is in Pisces - which seems a very appropriate placement for communicating with the masses. This station is currently #4 in it's category - net radio. They have plans to increase their visitor numbers by the end of the year, which means it can be accessed 24/7, in perpetuity.

That's where anxiety sets in. Words cannot be taken back. Uranus is spontaneous and anything could fly out of my mouth. If listeners hear crinkling paper noises, that's just me breathing into a bag.

No comments: