Thursday, November 01, 2007

Me, last night


Though I feared the worst, that blue paint came out of my hair.

I am free. My job has ended. The mate and I have been taking long walks in the woods most days, scaring and being scared by moccasins sunning themselves in the middle of the road.

Besides my own woods, we have gone to the wildlife refuges in our area and taken in the gorgeous weather and scenery. I'll worry about how we are going to live after this weekend. For now, I am just free-falling.

Yesterday, I had a client for astrological counseling. It was a good session. I always experience Grace when accessing information by divining. Helping others feel good about themselves puts me in my flow.

2 comments:

Mary Witzl said...

My daughter has that color of hair ALL the time -- seriously. And whenever it washes out, she makes sure to apply it afresh. You ought to see the state of our shower basin.

The pointed teeth, though, she doesn't have. Thank God for small favors.

Jupiter's Girl said...

Blue hair all the time???!! Why, in my day, we only wore blue hair for Halloween. :)

Those pointy teeth made me drool. I could not wear them and talk too. I was a mess. I don't usually dress scary when I costume. None of my nieces and nephews would hang with me that night.