Wednesday, October 04, 2006

the last one

I just finished my last radio interview as Jupiter's Girl on Outoftimeradio.com. I had Robert Wilkinson of www.aquariuspapers.com as my guest. How easy was that to just trigger a response from a wonderful, articulate astrologer? I had the easy job of just listening.

Doing the show has been a hoot and a half. Now, it is on to other things for me, though this blog will be a constant. For a while, anyway. My previous guests and their particulars are listed on my web-site, www.jupitersgirl.com (of course). They all deserve an applause for adding their light and love into the ethers of which we all breathe and get our being from.

And I will always be Jupiter's Girl. Unless, Uranus wants to duke it out with the Lord of Grace. And there's always Venus that could give Jupiter a run for his money. Let's not forget Mercury. Without Mercury, one would forget.

Nah, Jupiter wouldn't stoop so low and I surrender to his grace and wisdom. Let there be peace on Earth, and let it begin with me.

2 comments:

Hitori said...

Thank you for hoppin' by my blog. Interesting blog name...Jupiter's Girl.

Catchy. =)

Cheers.

Jupiter's Girl said...

Thanks, Hitori. Sorry I didn't respond sooner. My comments were backed up somewhere and nobody told me.

I liked your blog.

I am Jupiter's Girl. I have an open, optimistic attitude that is rich with philosophy and love for humanity - as a whole.