Monday, October 30, 2006

Saturn opposition, part 2

So, 3 years ago, when transiting Saturn was opposite it's natal position in my chart, my Dad died. It went retrograde, essentially meaning it went backwards in motion, and then went direct again to that same position 8 months later. At that time, my father-in-law, another man I called "Dad" died, with my nursing him through that transition. It was incredible times for me. The last safety net was gone. The next day, I got an email from the owner of "Synchronicity" asking me if I wanted a job there. Saturn was imposing structure, discipline, and a paycheck at just the right time.

My father-in-law also had lifechanging transits going on, namely Uranus conjunct his Moon and the progressed Moon. It was a very liberating event, figuratively and relatively.

I only tell about my major transits to cause others' to look into theirs and know that all is in divine order and that you can handle whatever comes your way because of that.

I was watching "The Guiding Light" today, which I sometimes get to do on Mondays, and one long commercial was about depression. It showed all these depressed people in different settings, doing such dreary looking things. And then came the magical cure, Cymbalta. I have trouble with those images. On the other hand, do they do any good? Maybe.

When my Dad died, I was so worried about Neptune squaring his Mercury/Moon conjunction that I was begging doctors to stop giving him psychotropics. I did a lot of research on Paxil, Xanax, valium, and other drugs he was taking; a bunch of them actually.

When my father-in-law died, I completely went the other direction with doctors. I would tell them, "aw, he can have more ativan than that", when it was only two or so pills. He also rattled his hospital bed rails. Apparently, that's a symptom of the transition.

Live until you die. Listen to music, dance, laugh, sing, share with a friend.

No comments: