Sunday, July 16, 2006

Jupiter's Girls


This is my friend, Diane, who has been a guest astrologer on Jupiter's Girl at least 5 times now. If I had a talk show, she'd be my co-host. She is a lovely being inside/out. More than an astrologer, she is a Professor of French, and a dance critic. She follows ballet, like others follow the sport of their choosing. Her Jupiterian spirit stands out and if you are not having fun in her company, it's your own fault.

I drove up to Baton Rouge, a 1 hour drive, this past Saturday - to visit with her and meet her friend, Garrett. He is not in the picture because he was playing all manner of stringed instruments and singing in the background while Diane and I visited and ate at this little cafe. The last song he sang stayed with me all evening..., "I once had a girl, or should I say she once had me?"

2 comments:

Tynna said...

hehe..that's a funny song..he can't make up his mind which is which...

thanks for dropping by Jupiter's girls and if you remember me..I wanted a reading frm you...that was sometime back...

Jupiter's Girl said...

I remember that, BlackFeline. I just saw the last half hour of "Narnia" last night with my 13 year old son. It looked like a movie I might like. Interesting looking characters. That is so cool how you have that in the background of your blog.

As a house-warming gift, I'd like to offer you an astrological composite report. Email me yours and his birth info - date/time/location, and I'll send you one.